Saturday, June 20, 2009

So much to do, so little time....

These days it seems like there is so much to do an so little time to get it done! My flower beds need tending...my house needs cleaning, my animals need attention....and the list goes on and on!! So my plan is to take one day at a time! I totally give props to ones that can do it all!!

Currently, my cat, Bonzai, is recovering from declawing and neutering, so I am kinda focused on that little guy right now!!

I have tons of ideas in my head for new jewelry, now I just have yet to make them... Here are a couple of my newest items!




Until next time!

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful items! I love your wire wrapped pendants :) Is the first gem a fluorite? :) Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yep, the first one is fluorite! My new love Ü

    ReplyDelete