Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My weekend project....Earwires!!

So, my weekend project that took a little while longer than expected is finally finished!

If I would have been thinking I would have taken pics of the entire process....But, I didn't, so here is a short explanation!
I started with a roll of 20 gauge wire, cut it into 2" lengths, fire-coated and flamed off each piece, balled one end with a small butane torch, pickled, bent and tumbed. Then, finally, just today, I got done filing all the ends so they are smooth and round! P.S. I do not like the cup burr I just purchased. I think a good old fashioned metal nail file works the best! Here they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment