Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring...

I absolutely cannot wait for spring!! It's coming....slowly but surely. As I let Remi out this morning I noticed my tulips are starting to come up!! YAY, I will be snapping pics of them as soon as the shoot up and open! I have a picture I took last year of my tulips all open and gorgeous, with snow on the ground in April! Gotta take the good with the bad I guess!

I am still figuring out this whole blogging thing, so bear with me while I get a hang of this!

~Jen

2 comments:

  1. I love snappin pix when it's beautiful out! And that bead above is adorable! Ooohh and now looking at your etsy icons on the right here - CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love your blog! I have been gettig some good ideas from you - I don't mean to copy, but.... Ü And I love the stuff you make, how unique!!

    ReplyDelete