Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Thursday

After what seemed like thee LONGEST day in the world, I am finally home! Only home for a coupla hours then off to our women's bowling league...hahah I know, sounds kinda dorky. But in all seriousness, I love it! We get to hang out at a bowling alley...consume a few cocktails...meet new people...its fun! Myself and the other girls on my team just go to have fun and get out of the house on a weeknight!


As for jewelry news: here is my newest. Just finished and could not wait to snap a few pictures! This is the single most expensive bead I have had the privilege of holding...wow! I will be listing on Etsy in a bit. OMG its just to die for! Now just to come up with the words to describe....hmmm....I can hear the little hamster in the wheel up there....


2 comments: